SEO Account Manager Details
TopRankings is Australia’s highly respected and proven specialist leader of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). Based in South Yarra (soon to be Richmond) our company continues to attract and retain a high level of client loyalty and staff loyalty.
Our organic growth has created the opportunity for an experienced Service Delivery Project Manager to join our team.
The role of Account Manager is to deliver superior proactive and reactive support, service and communication to new clients and existing clients.
- Strong Time Management skills
- Strong Project Management skills
- Strong Verbal & Written Communication skills: You possess a high level of confidence both over the phone and in person.
- Very well presented in person with clients
- Team Player: You enjoy working alongside other team members with different priorities and skill sets as equally as you enjoy working solo.
- Lateral Thinker & Innovator: We’re looking beyond a do-er to join our team. The right candidate will be proactive and not be shy in voicing recommendations of how we can improve our internal processes & communication together with how we could enrich the client experience with TopRankings.
You’re a proven and highly experienced individual with at least 2 years as an ‘Account Manager’ ‘Project Manager’ or ‘Customer Service Manager’. Historically you have thrived in a working day environment where no day is the same and every day presents itself with conflicting priorities and tasks both internally with other staff as well as externally with clients.
We look forward to your expression of interest. No recruiters please.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLIENT SEO SUCCESS STORIES!